The Music Studio is committed to creating a safe learning environment for its students, parents, and faculty. In response to the ongoing threat posed by COVID-19, we have developed rigorous social-distancing and cleaning protocols. These include:
To keep people separate and safe from each other:
- The Music Studio’s entrance and exit will be one-way.
- Teachers, visitors, students, and accompanying adults will all wear masks.
- Everyone will have their temperatures checked before entering the building.
- Anyone with a temperature of more than 100.3ºF will not be permitted to enter.
- Classes will be limited to six students each, plus accompanying adults.
- Six-foot distances will be required between family groups.
- Our classrooms have high ceilings; windows will be open whenever possible.
To keep materials and surfaces clean and safe to use:
- Everyone will be asked to hand sanitize before entering classrooms and offices.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Keyboards and other instruments will be disinfected between users.
- High-touch surfaces in public areas will be cleaned daily using CDC-approved disinfectants.
- Classrooms, offices, and common spaces will be disinfected weekly using Victory Complete’s electrostatic sprayers.
- Classrooms and offices will be sanitized nightly with a custom-installed UV-C treatment system.